Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Getting settled in

Not much to say today, but let's see...

Work's interesting... we're guinea pigs on new ground, so things are bound to have complications. But, I'm in a position where I can't really fix it myself, so I'm relying on others to get back to where I'm supposed to be. However, I can still help others out, so that's nice.

Today was a rest day for running, so I hung out in the hot tub, and things are looking good. I will need to stretch better, but this might work.

Tomorrow is the DMV appointment, so I should be ready for that. I've got the money, I've got the passport, I should be good to go. We'll see what happens. This might help, since my plates aren't in yet, and I will need those for the driving test.

So, tomorrow, I'll also go running, and I'll have a weekend ahead of me, and I will probably hang out with some guys from the football game last week. So, we'll see what happens. But, I've got other projects to work with too.

No comments:

Post a Comment