Saturday, February 8, 2014

Not much to say

I didn't post yesterday, since there really wasn't much news, and there isn't much now either.

I ran. Today was volleyball day, but my ankle was still wonky, so I cancelled and planned to run instead. I ended up underestimating the noon sun and had to abort. The volleyball people were still there, so after some rest, I joined them. I then planned to finish the run later in the afternoon.

I went back to the same park, but couldn't do it then either. Not sure if it's the dirt trail, or the plants, but I had to abort that too. So, I tried driving home without the GPS, and guess the wrong way on a turn. I saw there was a small park with trails, so I tried there, and got the two miles, albeit slower than usual. Guess I'll need to stick to my usual spot to build up endurance and speed.

Other than that, little happened. I got my new watch, but I'll need to adapt to the strap again. One of my team leads showed me a new game on Android, so I advanced a good chunk there.

Tomorrow will mostly be uncluttering, as I figure out where stuff will live. Also, try to get rid of all that packing paper.

There are projects I need to catch up on, and stuff I need to shop for. I'll take advantage of the sun when I can, and do stuff the rest of the time. I'm just not familiar with the stores, so I don't know where to get little things. I'll figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment