Friday, January 3, 2014

Change of plans

Got to Montreal and there was a slight problem... Turns out between a mistake with my baggage in Fredericton, and a slight delay knocking things out of whack, my flight to Chicago was no longer available.

Thankfully, I was able to work with them to get all that settled, and I'll be routing through Toronto and Calgary instead of Chicago.

Just goes to show, if something happens, be pleasant and friendly with them. Kicking and screaming gets your bags sent to Japan. So if those Air Canada ladies are reading this, thank you very much. If their bosses are, you have good staff.

I'll be boarding for Toronto at 9:25 eastern, and upon arriving, I'll be in Toronto until 12:25.

Itinerary:
Montreal 10:00
Toronto 11:26

Toronto 13:00
Calgary 15:27

Calgary 19:15
Los Angeles 21:32

No comments:

Post a Comment