Thursday, January 2, 2014

Going away party

Apparently, a lot of people want updates on my upcoming adventure, so I'll start this blog in order to keep everyone up to date.

At the very least, it will become documentation of my descent into madness, but I expect a lot of awesome and interesting things to happen. If you want to take part of this with me, I want to thank you, and remind you to keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times.

Tonight was the going away party. Most of the crew from softball was there, who have been my main circle of friends this last year. We've really gotten close this year, and I'll miss you all. I hope I find a team and friends half as awesome as you guys. We didn't take any pictures there did we? Oops.

I'm glad I got to spend my last day in town with friends and family. If you're reading this, I probably have good reason to thank you as well. I really appreciate it.

My flight's in like, 8 hours, so I'm off to sleep. Tomorrow, we'll fly across the country. Yea.

See you on the other side,

2 comments:

  1. On a related note, I have discovered that my default privacy settings on Facebook default to sending only to my mother. I appear to have outsmarted myself. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Blogger has no privacy settings. Check the spelling of the title; I think you wanted something different (don't worry about the URL).

    Wishing you well this morning. Descent into madness indeed!

    ReplyDelete