Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday's gone with the wind

I've got to get up early tomorrow, so I'll be brief.

Today at work was mostly uneventful, though there will be some events, such as Pi day, and an ugly sweater day. I have half a mind to take the ugly sweater day competitively, and see just how bad we can go.

I also checked out a few stores for other things I need to buy. My laptop is wheezing pretty badly, so I might get a small one to replace it. I also need a GPS, and I think I can find a small model that has Canadian maps for pretty cheap.

I've also been spending a lot of time talking to family... I know this is a big thing for them, and I want to be there for them, even though communications aren't the best right now. Though every time I park at the hotel, my phone finds the WiFi, and I can get back on. But, things are slowly falling in place, and they're getting less worried. But, it is a difficult time for all involved.

However, I also met another one of my online contacts today. We saw a few places, and caught up a bit. It was nice to meet new people in person.

And of course, there's a new Humble Bundle with some cool games, so I'll throw some money at them, and hopefully be able to play them one of these days.

Tomorrow and Thursday, I'll need to go back to El Segundo to work, for orientation, for 8 am. So, I need to catch up on sleep. I'll keep you up to date of anything else happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment