Friday, January 3, 2014

Flight out of Freddy

We found the airport, and everything is uneventful, which is nice. Got through security and we're at preboarding.

People kept asking me if I was nervous, and I never had a reason to. I've done this all before, flying, going elsewhere to work... But this morning, the nervousness kicked in. Mostly fear that I'll have a 'YOU HAD ONE JOB' moment and screw up royally.

But I expect things to go well. We put a lot of time to make sure everything was ready. Sounds like engines are go. See you in Montreal.

5:55a AST: Oh we have the propeller seat, that'll make for an interesting view.
Fredericton does look nice from above at night.

6:18a EST: Sounds like we're about to reach Montreal. Airline pretzels were a bad choice.

6:27a EST: Montreal looks pretty awesome from the sky too.

6:37a EST. Landed safely in Montreal.

6:51a EST: Gate delayed, still on plane. Have plenty of time, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment